I was nominated for another award! Maria at Creative Ability nominated me for the Liebster Award. I’m touched that you thought of me Maria, thank you!
Again, there are some rules I have to follow with this nomination.
These are the rules:
1. When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it to you and post a link to their blog in
your post. (Done!)
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you.
4. Choose 11 blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post.
5. Create 11 questions for them.
6. Go to your nominees page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 random facts
- I speak fluent Spanish.
- I love live music, and I have music playing almost 24/7.
- I read a lot, but not fiction.
- My dream job would be DJing or playing music.
- I love summer, I hate winter.
- I love the rain, especially downpours and thunderstorms.
- My favorite place to be is on my couch with my family.
- I see my disability as an opportunity (usually).
- But I hate wearing braces and using a wheelchair. I feel confined.
- I’d rather wear jeans, a tank top, and a pair of Converse than, well, anything else.
- I had a really hard time coming up with 11 random facts.
1. What are your hobbies? Playing the keyboard, learning to DJ, reading, blogging, interior decorating.
2. What’s your favorite TV show? I don’t watch much TV, but I do like to watch new episodes of Switched At Birth. I think it’s awesome that they’re spreading awareness of the deaf community, and now about the troubles of vets returning from war. My brother is an Iraq vet, so it hits close to home.
3. Name something you look forward to each day. My kids waking up. Lest I sound too sappy, I also look forward to them going to sleep.
4. Who’s your real-life hero? My two best friends. They’re amazing. Always there when I need them, and always on my side.
5. What’s your favorite comfort food? Dark chocolate and a coke.
6. What’s your favorite movie? Save the last dance. I can’t dance like that, but I wish I could.
7. What/Who makes you giggle? My kids. They’re so cute!
8. Name something that annoys you. Laziness. This probably isn’t a good attitude, but I’m known for saying “If my handicapped butt can do it, then so can you.”
9. What’s your favorite summer-time activity? Swimming!
10. What is the last good deed you have done? Does teaching kids’ church count? Oh, in the drive thru at Starbucks I paid the tab for the car behind me. I think Random Acts of Kindness are really cool. I aim to do one a day… but I usually forget.
11. What’s your best personal trait? Ummm hold on let me ask someone. Ok my husband says that I’m very kind. Awwww.
11 Questions for my nominees
1. Why do you blog?
2. What are your challenges with blogging?
3. What is your biggest inspiration?
4. When was your last Random Act of Kindness?
5. What is your dream career?
6. What’s a cause that’s important to you?
7. Your favorite quote?
8. A quote you are known for saying?
9. Sneakers or something fancy?
10. Favorite store?
11. Favorite activity?
Nicola at View From a Walking Frame
Christin at 365 Days of Thanks
D.B. Clark at Just Rollin’ On
It’s only four; I had a few more, but then I realized they had more than 200 followers…